- UPDATE : Fiat-Ansaldo M13/40 Medium tank
With "Ariete" in North Africa
- NEW ENTRY : Marder IID 7.62cm Panzerjäger [Tank Hunter]
#3 of a series on German Marder Tank Hunters...
- NEW ENTRY : Marder II 7.5cm Panzerjäger [Tank Hunter] » Kohlenklau «
#2 of a series on German Marder Tank Hunters...
- NEW ENTRY : 15cm sFH 13/1 on ex-French Lorraine Schlepper
I couldn't withstand the temptation now that I finished the Lorraine chassis...
- NEW ENTRY : Marder I 7.5cm Panzerjäger [Tank Hunter] on French Lorraine Schlepper
Start of a series on German Marder Tank Hunters...
- NEW ENTRY : 39.M Csaba Armoured Car of the Hungarian Army.
A healthy and peaceful New Year to all of you !
Looking forward to see you in 2018 !
- NEW ENTRY : Toldi Light Tank of the Hungarian Army.
- NEW ENTRY : Raba Botond M38 1.5-ton 6x4 Troop Carrier of the Hungarian Army.
- NEW ENTRY : M40 Nimrod AT and AA SPG of the Hungarian Army.
- NEW ENTRY : Medium Tank Zrinyi II Assault Gun of the Hungarian Army.
- NEW ENTRY : Medium Tank Turan II Medium Tank of the Hungarian Army.
- NEW ENTRY : TACAM R-2 Tank Hunter in the Romanian Army.
- NEW ENTRY : Skoda Light Tank »R-2« in the Romanian Army.
- NEW ENTRY : Skoda Light Tank »PzKpfw.35(t)« in the 6th Panzer Division.
- NEW ENTRY : Skoda Light Tank »LT vz.35« in the Slovakian Army.
- NEW ENTRY : German Medium Tank »PzKpfw.IV Ausf.G« - Early Production - Front View.
- NEW ENTRY : Romanian 76mm Tank Hunter »TACAM T-60«
- By searching for the current year (e.g."2017") you can easily list the last updates.
- NEW ENTRY : SdKfz.234/4 8-Wheel-SPG »Pakwagen«
- Please don't forget the »SEARCH« function to look for and jump directly to a specific site, e.g. "Tiger", Ford" etc.
- Due to new "responsive" site character the amount of mobile device visits has increased from 0(zero) to 30 percent. Amazing.
After fiddling around with all the amazing web programming stuff I finally got my new site up and running. Hope you like it !
Reunited at last the two "Engines" on one single entry site for better overview.
Had to brush up my PHP skills and to dive deep into unfamiliar frameworks like jQuery and Bootstrap, sure a challenge for a 60-year old, but lots of fun as well.
Hence the long delay since the last new drawings, sorry.